The Nirvana Cultural Center is a place of peace, happiness and cheer. It exists to the help THE CHAPMAN FOUNDATION provide scholarships to deserving and/or provide assistance to needy individuals. The Nirvana Cultural Center is a beautiful decorated facility that sits on a well manicured landscape that includes a play ground. The Nirvana Cultural Center is rented out for special occasions such as weddings, sweet sixteen, company meetings, and fashion shows, just to name a few. The staff at the Nirvana Cultural Center prides itself on helping to make your event as memorable and pleasurable as possible.
The Nirvana Cultural Center – an open and versatile building – is conveniently located off N. Main Street in Fountain Inn, SC. It has been customized to allow an array of event-space possibilities as the 5,000 square-foot indoor loft-style area provides a great setting for a number of events.
This loft-like rental can be transformed into official corporate events, the perfect fairytale wedding, or the hottest party of the year. We are the affordable solution for exclusive rental space. Call us for a tour. Nirvana Cultural Center is the perfect destination for your next event.
How to Booking
- Check if your date is available.
- Fill out the form below or contact us at (864) 862-6784.
- We will contact you to schedule a venue tour and an appointment with our event coordinators. Coorfinators will review our features, services, pricing and policies.
- Confirm your date with a sign contract and deposit.
- Enjoy the planning of your special occasion.
Copyright @ 2018 NIRVANA CULTURAL CENTER All Rights Reserved